Wednesday, November 5, 2008

How is everyone today? Probably tired from all the election festivities! Well it's a new day, and we have a new President Elect! It's pretty exciting. This was the first election that I have been pumped about. Granted, I'm only 24, so I haven't been able to vote in very many presidental elections either. Ok, enough political talk...ON TO THE GOODIES! I've been playing with glass pendants that I purchased from SunandMoonCrafts on Etsy and here's just some of the results!

I listed a few new items on Etsy, and just wanted to share them with you!
First up, is the Pressed Flower Glass Pendant in Orange.
This one was hard to photograph because the sunlight makes a glare on the glass, but I think I was able to capture the flower pretty well. I really like this necklace because I made it with a real pressed flower, not a picture and I used these really pretty vintage orange seed beads to make the chain for the necklace. I also have one in a purple-ish pink that will be posted later this week.

Next is my favorite one so far I think.
It's the Pitch Black Winter Ring

This one is made with a tiny 1/2" by 1/2" glass tile on an adjustable ring blank so it's fun for all! Are you a fan of snow? Hate to see it go? Live in an area where you don't get to experience the little white fluffies for yourself? Well this ring is for you! You can keep the snow all year round if you want :) I've handpainted a snowflake on a black background and added some glitter to it to mimic snowfall at night. It reminds me of looking outside after a big snowfall and seeing the moonlight shine on a blanket of untouched snow. AND the best part about this ring is that no two snowflakes are the same and these are no different!

Check out the shop at www.seedtobead.etsy.com

On a side note, have you jumped on the twitter bandwagon yet? I have and love it! I already have 71 followers! I have discovered some really cool shops. I believe that I'm going to take a day and share them with you all sometime this week or next perhaps. Caio for now all, I have lots to do today. One of the biggest goals for my Etsy shop today is to figure out some international shipping prices. I can always give you a quote, but it's nice to know when you are shopping also. On the non-Etsy agenda for the day is to clean my messy apartment!
Wish me luck everyone!



1 comment:

Dee said...

oh I'm lovin these! Especially the pitch black winter ring! I need some talent....