Monday, September 22, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Hello all,
It's been a little bit since I've posted anything, so I just wanted to share the new things I've made, the works in progress and the new colors of beads I have!
First of all, let me show you the new colors of beads I have recently purchased:




This is the lastest post on Etsy:



I made this with the leftover crystals from the bracelet I made.


I had a custom order last week, a double row of hearts choker for $10. Isn't that a lovely model? Yes, it' s me lol.

Little Red Riding Hooded Scarf
- this one is sooo warm and fuzzy. I'm very tempted to keep this one for my self. It's such a pretty color of red. I think it's actually called wine.


Stuff I'm working on right now:
Trying my hand at cubes. These links are made with a right angle weave. Two sides have 6 cubes and the other two have 4. I am planning to make a bracelet or necklace out of this but I've only gotten the 2 links made so far.

This is my knitting project that I have going right now.

It's reversible. Hot pink on one side and yellow on the other. I'm pretty excited about it. I probably should have not done stripes, just yellow on one side and pink on the other, but I'm planning to do a blue and green one that way without the stripes.




Last night, I thought I'd try bead crochet. I've got the first five beads crocheted, but when I get to the circle part, I don't think I'm doing it right. It doesn't look like the picture. I might have to look up a tutorial online.

Ok, well I think that's enough for now. I have to work tonight, Tuesday and Wednesday this week in Lafayette so not much is going to get done, but I do have thursday through sunday off so I'll get some time to create some things.

This is the week at a glance:
Monday-work in Lafayette
Tuesday-work in Lafayette
Wednesday-work Lafayette
Thursday- Off all day! Grey's Anatomy 2 hour Season premiere!
Friday-Off all day! Dog sitting Sophie so that Travis' parents can go see the Bob and Tom comedy tour at the Murat downtown. Should be interesting. I hear she doesn't travel well. lol.
Saturday-Sending off Sophie and enjoying the day.
Sunday-No plans, probably making something as usual I have about 5 things that I want to try and haven't got around to it. Pictures to come I'm sure!

No comments: